As many of you have already discovered, you can save some money on your daily admission here at The Compass by taking advantage of a special offer we’re running through Groupon. There’s been a little bit of confusion about how exactly this process works, so here are some directions to help you get in on the savings.
- Go to our Groupon offer and select the number of passes you’d like to buy; you’ll need one pass per player that wants to use the deal; once you’ve finished the purchase process on Groupon you’ll be given a voucher number that you’ll need for the next step
- Go to PaintballPromos.com
- On Paintball Promos, select “Players”
- Click on “Redeem Voucher”
- Enter the voucher number you got from Groupon and a valid email address. It’s important that you use your real email address because this is where your passes will be sent
- Fill in the information on the next screen (you may not see another screen asking for more information; if you don’t, just skip this step)
- Check your email; you should find an email from Paintball Promos that contains a PDF with your passes (you can also get the passes directly from the Paintball Promos site after filling out your information)
- Print out the entire attached file; it should be several pages long
- Bring the passes to Compass Paintball; you only need to bring the ones you plan to use, so if you bought extras you can keep them and use them at a later date
And that’s it! By using this offer, you’ll get a discount on your entry and rental fee, plus a free bag of upgraded paint!
“Upgraded paint” means one bag of whichever paint is one grade higher than the lowest-grade brand on sale that day. The specific brand name may change from week to week depending on what’s in stock.
If you forget to do steps 2-9, you can present the Groupon voucher number to us at The Compass and we can help you complete the rest of the process from a smartphone. However, this can slow things down quite a bit, so it’s preferred that you complete these steps at home beforehand.