As of July 11, 2012, the Compass Paintball rules have been updated. Below is a summary of the changes. Please be sure to sign an updated copy of the rules next time you visit.
- Added two new rules to the section Things you must do. These new rules specify that
- Only field paint (paint purchased from the Compass) will be allowed on the playing field. This is to ensure safety and fair play. And
- You must wear your safety mask while filling your compressed air bottle.
- Added a new item to the section Things that are not allowed – non-field paint is no longer allowed at the Compass for safety reasons.
- Updated the Speedball section to clarify that no paint purchased outside the Compass will be allowed.
- Added two new rules to the Speedball section
- Only referees and staff are allowed in the dead zone for safety reasons
- If the entrance to a field is closed, no one is allowed to enter. This is for bunker maintenance.
- Added a new notice that Compass Paintball staff reserve the right to inspect your bags, pods, or hoppers for unauthorized paint.